Happy Friday everyone!
I hope you all are keeping well.
We are busy preparing the school for opening for all our students at Level 2. All teachers have set up their rooms for physical distancing and sorted resources so we can minimise sharing between students. The whole school is getting a deep clean over the weekend so we have sanitised spaces to start our week. Every class has hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes so they can keep themselves & their spaces clean throughout the day.
Some expectations we will all follow during level 2 to keep ourselves and each other safe
– stay home if we have any flu-like symptoms
– bring our own drink bottle so we don’t use the water fountains
– wash our hands A LOT during the day
– cough or sneeze into our elbow
– stay out of each other’s “moist breath zone”
– stay in our own class bubbles
– no sharing food with others
– no assemblies until level 1
Ministry of Health advice about masks or face coverings is that they are not required at school but students & staff can wear them if they wish.
All day breakfast will still be available in each classroom. Lunch can be ordered but please send your child with a drink bottle.
After school programmes will start 7 September.
We ask that parents ring the school office instead of coming in, if at all possible.
As always, if you need any more information, please talk with your child’s classroom teacher, call us on 092667455, email me email@example.com, or Facebook message us.
Have a fabulous weekend!